Sunday, February 13, 2011

Peer Pressure



People don't want to do it all the time.  Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

Yet they're supposed to want to do it all the time or there's something wrong with them.

But what's really wrong is that they're meant to claim to want to do it all the time and feel as though they mean the feeling even though they're not having it.

Sure.  Some people do want to do it all the time, and we have places for them with cots, nutritious energy snacks, showering facilities, and plenty of filtered water.

Most people, though, would forgo that haven and just be left alone for a while simply not wanting to do it.


.

6 comments:

  1. yep I'm one who doesn't claim to want to do it and doesn't, but feels bad that I don't.

    running ...of course

    Happy Valentine's blogger friend
    you always make me think and laugh
    and I love your music choices

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I want to do it all the time. I think that we should ALL be able to do it any time, any where and with anyone we want.

    I simply don't have time.

    Oh.... you mean running? The hell, you say!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it all the time when i was young, now i rest:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suz,

    Yes. My exercise regimen is a shambles!

    Happy V Day in return -- and thanks one more time for the good words!

    TFool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rick,

    Uh . . . yeah, yeah . . . running.

    Good heart, good lungs, good body tone.

    Yeah. Running.

    Truly, fool

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isabelle,

    You are youth itself! Your rest is simply a moment of re-energizing for more creative movement.

    Trulyfool

    ReplyDelete